The online application for the request to return to university residences reserved for pensioners’ guests has been made available on the personal page of the “ersuonline” services of the portale studenti, as noticed on 1.6.2020.
Procedure activation: from 9:00 am on 8.6.2020.
To request the return to the University Residences it is necessary:
- access the reserved area and start a new request (select the only available item “Residence return request”;
- fill in the mandatory fields of the form;
- print and sign the request;
- scan in a single PDF file and a maximum size of 2 Megabytes, the request, the copy of the identity document and any additional documentation;
- upload the aforementioned file using the appropriate procedure.
- RETURN IS NOT PERMITTED WITHOUT PRIOR AUTHORIZATION;
- WAIT FOR EMAIL OF AUTHORIZATION TO RETURN FROM THE RESIDENCE OFFICE;
- CONFIRMATION EMAIL HAPPENED PROTOCOLATION IS NOT AUTHORIZATION;
- THE AUTHORIZATION TO STAY OR RETURN TO ERSU STRUCTURES IS FOR A DETERMINED PERIOD (UNTIL 31 JULY 2020).
For any information relating to the request to stay or return to the Residences, you can contact the offices by:
- telephone at 0916543101 from MONDAY to FRIDAY from 9.00 to 13.00;
- by mail, by sending a request to email@example.com;
- LIVE CHAT, present on Notify, the Portal dedicated to institutional communication of ERSU, available from MONDAY to FRIDAY., from 9:00 to 13:00.
Il testo in italiano dell’Avviso è pubblicato sul sito istituzionale.